To say that my trip to Taiwan was awesome would be… I definitely need another word for understatement. But while I’m slowing down and enjoying my days back home, I’m kicking to travel again! Thank God for Singapore next week!
But yes, I still want to see the world and explore. Do things I would not have thought of doing 50 days ago. The world has just about everything humanity has to offer, and right now, I’m just itching to be a bit more adventurous than I normally am! Couple this bug with my constant need to make lists and charts and goals (most of which are never completed in my lifetime), I ended up wasting most of my day making a list of places I want to visit and the things I want to do in this lifetime. (Especially now that I realized I’m 6 years and some days away from turning 30! *gasps*)
I know I did a similar post on Tumblr a couple of months ago, I’d like to look at this one as something more random and specific. While there are some things I’d really want to do in a certain country, there are just countries I want to drop by just for the heck of it. I’d probably change my mind again in the next few months, but I thought, what the heck, it never hurts to dream and brain storm.
So the following is today’s random dreams. Let me know what you guys think!
- Visit all ten South East Asian Nations
Philippines Thailand Singapore
- Cycle across a (small) country or state
- Travel India by train
- Visit a Carnival Parade in Brazil
- Watch a World Cup Finale live
Stay in a local hostel (Taiwan) Partake in a Traditional Tea Ceremony (Taiwan)
- Learn introductory Russian and visit the State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Go Spelunking (Philippines)
- Find my Spanish Ancestors in Spain
Watch a musical in Broadway (New York, U.S.A.)
- Drink at local Irish Pub and see the beautiful sights in Ireland
- Go salsa dancing in Colombia
- Watch Big Bang on a Live Concert Korea
- Visit the Louvre and try an escargot in France