Today would officially Saturday 1. By Saturday 15, I will be starting up the 24th year of my life AND my last semester in college. As the time period between now and then is my college summer vacation, I am devising a plan that aims to develop my personal growth and stop me from slacking off like a sloth during this upcoming break.
The CHALLENGES are:
- Post in ‘Wonders of Grace’ blog daily. There should be AT LEAST 65 Posts from now until the designated date
Take 1 Picture a day. There should AT LEAST be 55 photos on this blog until the designated dateThough it’s only half way into the challenged, I’ve posted about 60 pictures on the blog already! 🙂
- Turn in Graduate School Application
Turn in the first part of my research paper Finish reading Mentoring Paradigms by Edmund Chan
- Finish reading the Psalms
- Paint something!
Write a song (or at least lyrics to a song)Or in other words, poetry… 🙂
- Write a short story
- Perfect 3 new recipes
- Finish up and launch “Grace Bakes” blog
Learn 15 Chinese phrases
- Learn how to Sew
- Learn how to Drive
- Hit weight target (which is a secret!)